Let’s review what you have learned. You can either fill in the information on a pad or paper or your own device, or in your workbook.
When you have completed the questions, mark the lesson as complete and move on to Lesson 2.
- What are the most common situations where your flight/flight stress response is activated.
- What myth did you believe about anger, and what new fact have you now learnt.
- Do you tend towards aggressive behaviours in arguments? List the types of aggressive behaviours that are common to you.
- What is the most difficult part of an argument for you.
- What emotions do you experience that you often confuse as anger?